Collaborative, creative, flexible, welcoming, dynamic, rewarding, happy and fun. That's how our employees describe JPC Architects, one of the leading corporate interiors and architecture firms in the Pacific Northwest.
JPC Architects is currently seeking a Project Architect to provide team leadership on a wide variety of interiors-focused architecture projects that set design, work and technology trends. You will work on fast-paced, exciting projects in the company of other talented and engaged professionals.
- Provide project leadership throughout the design process from project set-up to construction administration
- Oversee the production of a comprehensive set of construction documents
- Evaluate consultant qualifications and coordinate the proposal and selection process
- Coordinate with the project team and outside consultants on building elements and solutions
- Ensure clear, timely communication with clients, owners, brokers and contractors regarding coordination issues, RFIs, ASRs, etc.
- Review contractor questions and submittals to ensure compliance with design solutions
- Mentor and guide team members to grow in their roles
- Review and QC team members' work to ensure high quality
- Ensure projects meet clients' goals and aesthetics, budget and fee agreements
- BA, BS or MA in Architecture, licensed/registered architect or pursuing license.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in the design and construction of interior architecture spaces.
- Extensive understanding of building systems; construction materials, methods and standards; structural principals and building codes
- Strong graphic and visualization skills
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
- Smart, self-directed and resourceful
- Organized, committed to meeting deadlines
- Highly collaborative, team player
- Excellent communication, client-service and interpersonal skills
JPC Architects is a leading commercial interior architecture and design firm located in Bellevue, WA. We offer competitive compensation that includes bonus potential. Benefits include employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, and LTD insurance, 401k profit sharing plan, free parking/bus pass and an on-site fitness center.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and a digital portfolio saved as a .pdf. You must be eligible to work in the U.S. No recruiters or solicitors please.