JPC Architects is one of the leading corporate interiors and architecture firms in the Pacific Northwest. We are committed to excellent client service and superior design. Our talented architects, interior designers and technical staff describe our culture as collaborative, creative, flexible, welcoming, dynamic, rewarding and fun. JPC offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including; flexible work schedules, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more.
We are seeking an experienced Interior Designer to strategize and collaborate with team members to develop high-quality, innovative interior design solutions for a wide variety of clients and project types. You will complete full interior design packages from programming and space planning to construction documents and construction administration.
- Participate in, and at times lead, client and internal project visioning and meetings
- Develop and write basic furniture packages based on client requirements and design goals
- Execute comprehensive lighting specifications and plans
- Create finish presentations in which finishes are appropriate for the application
- Effectively communicate and advocate design concepts
- Complete site verifications and site surveys
- Complete space plans and programming documentation; reviews the work of others to ensure quality
- Prepare full set of construction documents
- Assist project managers with construction administration activities
- Provide support for marketing presentations and RFPs
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience working on corporate office, healthcare, retail and/or commercial interior architecture projects
- Well-rounded skillset that includes technical, design and emerging project management abilities
- Strong understanding of all phases of the design and construction of commercial interior architecture projects
- Strong programming and conceptualization skills
- Strong knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Strong documentation and field observation skills
- Strong graphic and visualization skills
- Able to interpret and incorporate abstract concepts into concise, accurate drawings and details
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign and MS Office
Please apply here or through our website (www.jpcarchitects.com/careers) by uploading your resume, cover letter and portfolio as PDF. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.