JPC Architects is a leading commercial interior architecture and design firm located in Bellevue, WA. We were founded in 1986 to support Microsoft’s relocation to their Redmond campus. Today, we are the go-to interior architecture firm for the tech industry in the Puget Sound. Our clients have included Microsoft, Google, Pandora, Twitter, Zillow, Expedia, Go Daddy, Pokémon, and many other high-profile and start-up companies. Corporate, retail, medical, and dental projects complete our portfolio.
We are currently accepting applications for Architecture and Interior Design Summer Interns to provide support for project teams in various aspects of the design process. You will gain practical experience and skill development by working directly with Principals, Project Managers and Senior Designers throughout all phases of the design process. This is a $15.00/hour paid internship opportunity.
We are looking for outstanding students with the following qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a full-time accredited Architecture or Interior Design program.
- Completed third year of an Undergraduate program or first year of a Master’s program
- Proficiency in MS Office, Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch Up
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic team player
- Demonstrated leadership in their school and/or community
- Outstanding analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
Please submit your resume, cover letter and any work samples you think we should see. You must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.